Thursday, September 12, 2013

7. Integration Article Response

     In this article the writer explains how popular integration has become. He lists features, strategies, and begins a discussion. The writer seems pretty for integration in connection with the common core. I feel that he did an okay job at explaining it but didn't really win me over.
     I feel as if this article was missing something. It was interesting to read but I feel as if it wasn't all there. The writer lists the features of it and everything else but I could not find supporting evidence. In an article I look for things like statistics or a pros and cons side but It seemed just to be a positive opinion and telling what it is. I really enjoyed the Are We Building Cooks or Chefs? section. I feel that was my favorite part of the article because it had a title to just come out and grab you. I feel as if the writer just gave some supporting evidence or statistics this would be a very affective article.

No comments:

Post a Comment